Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Our Little Getaway

I asked Brandon if he wanted to take a little vacation for Memorial Day weekend and he told me he couldn't because his tennis tournament would be going on. Then he said, "Let's go this weekend." And so the next day we hopped in the car and spent the weekend before Memorial Day weekend down in Mesquite/St. George and took a day trip to Vegas. I take a lot more video these days than photos because Eleanor is always saying and doing the silliest things but I thought I'd throw on here the pictures I did take.
Eleanor LOVES the pool. She never wanted to leave and it would be the first thing on her mind when she woke up in the mornings. It was so cute and I loved watching her have so much fun. I love family vacations. Kids make everything more complicated with packing, sleeping arrangements, naps, blowouts....etc. but every time we come home from somewhere I never regret going. 





Those little tippy toes.






Found some friends while we were out shopping.






We went to Thunder Junction in St. George to play at the splash pad area and to ride the train. She was so cute during the whole ride, looking around quietly and saying "Choo choo!"





I have a problem...according to Brandon. But it's true. I could go way more than we actually do.






Pure bliss.



First and probably the last time letting Eleanor sleep in bed with us. Haha. She was all. over. the. place. The next night she was more than happy to take the pack n play while Harper slept with us.



Her reaction to the chocolate fountain at the Bellagio.


Bobby's Burger Palace.







2 comments: