Thursday, July 6, 2017

Lake Powell

My dad had to work for some of our Lake Powell houseboat week and since Brandon couldn't get work off, the girls, Thor and I drove down separate with him and just stayed for a couple of days but it was so good to be back. Eleanor constantly wanted to go and play in the water so we learned real quick that going without swim diapers was the best option. We were just wasting them. Basically all the kids were butt naked half of the trip because there was just no point in changing them over and over. 
Harper learned to take a bottle that week and towards the end of our Lake Powell trip she was taking formula! We had to mix it with breastmilk for a bit until she got used to it. Her pediatrician was worried about her since she wasn't gaining weight and we decided breastfeeding wasn't cutting it anymore. I have a feeling she will chunk up real quick now. 






She loved the rocks and hated the sand.







How cute is she?! Just relaxing.



All that bedhead.



Sunscreening so she can get in the water.




I will treasure these photos forever.



Babies in sink baths!







Babies were always napping and we would have to say "Shh" a lot.










Yes, I'm just as obsessed with taking photos of Asher.


Can't wait to meet that little girl.














My dad and his pups.


Thor loves his buddies.


Eleanor waking grandma up on the boat.














That face!




I mean....I need to hug him. Right now.


They are going to be best buds.

...And some phone photos because they are cute too.



Eleanor fell asleep in the water sitting in her floatie. It was so cute. She was just bobbing up and down with the waves. I didn't want her to get sunburned though so I pulled her out.


Walking with papa.



Dad and Spencer out on a run.


I walked into the room to see Spencer standing on a chair holding Harper with the box she was playing with as she was eating his hair. So cute. Steph was sunscreening him while he kept Harper happy.



Out on the boat, diet coke in hand.






Every time my dad went into a gas station...



No comments:

Post a Comment