Monday, May 1, 2017

April

Another month, another haul of photos.




These pants from Zara are seriously the cutest thing ever.


At Harper's appointment to see if we can figure out why her eczema gets so bad. They had me go off dairy and eggs to see if she had an allergy but it's been a few weeks and I'm not convinced it's helped... I'm certainly hoping she isn't allergic to those. We have an appointment with an allergist in about a week to possibly help figure it out.


Watching Joseph run laps at the track and going up and down the stairs.


She loves playing with my wedding ring. Also, first time she let me braid her hair. Now it's almost a daily thing.


Brandon, "Hey babe, do we look related?" So. Cute.


She loves brushing her teeth now.


Watching dad mow the lawn.


That saggy diaper, butt crack combo.




Fell asleep on Steph.


She has the most beautiful smile. And she doesn't hide it.


She looks so big in her carseat now!



Steph was wearing this headscarf and Eleanor wanted to wear it.







Matching my nails to my lipstick. A more well put together day for me.



We finally got a double stroller!


Twins.


I don't understand why she enjoys this.


He likes to get close.






Those tip toes.


Really into The Secret Life of Pets.


Brandon, "Did you know you can request money from people on Facebook?" He sent me a test to see how it worked. He's so funny.


Eleanor watching Brandon make sushi for lunch.


And eating all of his rice.



We went to Maryanne's homecoming talk on Sunday. I asked Eleanor which shoes I should wear between two pairs and it was so cute watching her sit and actually think about it. "That one." I love this age.



No comments:

Post a Comment