Friday, May 12, 2017

5 Months

Harper Grace is 5 months on Sunday. Sunday is also Mother's Day and Eleanor's 2nd Birthday so I am posting a couple days early. She is so much more petite than Eleanor was at this stage but I think that is solely due to the fact that she will only breastfeed. Not even take breastmilk from a bottle. We had switched Eleanor to formula at this point and she chunked up so fast. I see so many similarities in them though. Everyone tells me Harper is a little Brandon. Which I am totally okay with. I mean...she couldn't be any more adorable. She got tested for allergies this week and we are just waiting for the results to come back. Hopefully we can figure out what is making her itch so bad. Other than that, she is the happiest baby.




She wants to suck and chew on everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment