Tuesday, May 2, 2017

THREE

  Thor turned three on Saturday! This dog has brought so much joy to our family and I will never regret our spur of the moment, crazy idea to get him. I had been telling Brandon for a while that I would eventually want to get a dog. His response was always, "No dog." I started showing him photos of frenchies though and he was easily swayed. I wasn't planning on getting one any time soon but Brandon actually searched frenchies for sale in the area and he came across the cutest litter being sold close by and he asked if I wanted to go and look at them. My response was, "Okay we can go. But just to LOOK." Ha!
  Steph ended up coming with us and when we got there they were running and jumping around the front yard and my heart couldn't handle the cuteness. There were a couple of females and Thor was the only male left. (They had actually named him Beast. Which is why my dad started calling him Thor Beast. A nickname that really stuck.) We were instantly drawn to him and the second he was placed in my arms I looked at Brandon and he looked back at me and didn't even ask. He just said, "I'll go get the checkbook." Do I have the most amazing husband or what? I tell you. He is everything. So we brought a puppy home that day. To our basement apartment that didn't allow pets and quickly moved to a new place. We basically uprooted our life for him. Okay not really. 
  He has brought so much happiness and love into our home. It's been three wonderful years of ball chasing, bed hogging, serious snuggling and someone looking up at me every time I'm eating. Watching every bite I take with those adorable eyes that get whatever they want. We love you Thor.








No comments:

Post a Comment