Saturday, July 6, 2013

Outings

The last few days have actually been pretty eventful. I have just been awful at taking pictures. Erica, Steph and I hung out this week and went shopping which was a lot of fun and on the Fourth of July I didn't have to work for the first time in years! My parents, Steph, Spencer, Brandon and I ended up going to see Despicable Me 2, which was so cute. I loved every minute of it. Brandon's family and I went to the Cheesecake Factory in Salt Lake City for dinner before Austin left for Japan and my aunt Amber was back in town for a couple of days so I got to see cute little Oliver again. :) Warning you now, most of the pictures are of him. We haven't done fireworks yet due to the crazy downpour yesterday but are planning on doing some tonight. :)



Amber talking to her baby. :)


He's going to make a cute dad. 








I also made this delicious cinnamon, apple filled bread which turned out too cute not to photograph. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment