Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Looking back...

Ever since I got my Mac, I haven't been on my old little netbook hardly at all. Today I pulled it out and found some old pictures I had scanned from my childhood. They are too funny and cute not to throw out there and I know some of you will get a kick out of them. Steph and I were always together and I am going to be honest....I don't know who is who in these first baby pictures. I had a big strawberry on my arm when I was little and the only time I am sure it's me is when I can see it.




Getting into trouble. You can see my strawberry in this one.

Steph: Left, Me: Right

Steph: Left, Me: Right

At the zoo.





Thanks mom for the crazy bows and wild hair. :) Joseph is seriously the cutest thing ever.



Steph: Left, Me: Right


Steph: Front, Me: Behind

Me: Left, Steph: Right


Me: Left, Steph: Right

Steph: Left, Me: Right

Me, Steph, Joseph

How cute is Michael running around in his diaper? Throwing confetti.


Greg, I thought you would appreciate this one.

That hair!

These three pictures in order crack me up. I really had to gear up to give her that kiss. :)


One of my personal favorites.



I'm going to say that is Steph throwing the fit. :)


The cutest little snow suits.





When we moved to Utah we used to eat outside all the time and we always had the same colored cups. I was always yellow. You can't see Michael's but he was green.

When we first started our Lake Powell summer tradition.

Steph: Left, Me: Right

I miss these peach footy pajamas. Me: Middle, Steph: Right

 


:)

Joseph and those overalls...man, I wish my mom kept some of these clothes.



Back before we switched to snowboarding.

Eating Smore's.

Our baptism day. I remember Steph asking me to go first. :)

Yes, we were in a few plays down on main street in Springville.

Hiking Timpanogas.
Scuba Diving in Hawaii.

Stephi, I couldn't have asked for a better twin. Thanks for sharing so many moments in life with me. Growing up with you was a blast. <3 I love you.


2 comments: