Saturday, July 13, 2013

Who I am

I found this prompt and decided it would be fun to write one. So here it is.


 Who I Am...

I am...23 years old.
I want...a baby boy that looks just like Brandon.
I have...the best twin sister. 
I wish...to travel, especially to Europe.
I hate...seafood. I hope to grow out of it but probably won’t.
I fear...shark attacks. Irrational I know.
I search...for the perfect photo opportunity.
I wonder...what the future holds.
I regret...being at school the day Joseph went into the MTC.
I love...my husband.
I ache...when I think about losing anyone I love.
I always...dream when I go to sleep.
I usually...forget everything after I turn in a test. It’s bad.
I am not...planning on living in Utah my whole life.
I dance...when I have someone to dance with.
I sing...usually when my husband isn’t around. He tells me not to quit my day job.
I never...go anywhere without chap-stick.
I sometimes...wish I could relive my wedding day.
I cry...during too many movies to admit.
I am not always...a morning person.
I lose...track of time when I’m with my friends.
I am confused...every time I try to understand how these heavy airplanes fly.
I need...to cook way more than I do.
I should...Explore more.

Who Are You?

No comments:

Post a Comment