Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Photo Challenge

Well it's been over a month since I posted this photo challenge that I decided to do. Here are the results.  Hope you enjoy this little peek into my life.


Self Portrait

What I wore: Forget about what I wore. Look how cute he is. :) I love when he wears his long black Nike socks with his grey vans.
Clouds

My Favorite Color: Colbalt Blue, a coat that was a birthday present last year from my husband.

Someone I love: My dad (This picture was actually taken earlier this year but I love it.) 

Childhood Memory: Spending every waking moment with my twin.

Something New

Technology: A vintage camera my friend Courtney bought me while we were in Mesquite.

Faceless self portrait...ish.

Something I made: Peanut Butter Cookies

Something Fun: Jewelry on display

Close up: Muddy Buddies I made when my friend Sidney came over.

From a distance: Watching Joseph change peoples lives.

Flowers: My Kath Kidston makeup bag.

My Shoes: I love bows so this pair is one of my favorites. :)

What I ate: Apple glazed bread that I made.

On the Shelf: The Temple Brandon and I got married in for time and all eternity. <3

In My Bag: Honestly, not too exciting. I keep it pretty simple.

Where I Slept: My bedroom.

What I Read: I promise I read books. Joseph's weekly emails are special though. This email is too cute not to share talking about Brandon.

Pretty Pattern: My flower scarf that I got last winter.

Trees: These trees were amazing over by our last apartment.

Sunset: While playing baseball.

A Smile: My husband rocking his new haircut that is already growing out now.

Sunflare

Something Old: Our coffee table that I made when we got married with the help of my friend Sidney.

After Dark: Sparkler

Daily Routine: I called the blue toothbrush...therefore Brandon's is pink. :)

Purchased: The newest edition to our little nest, a cute bookshelf that fits perfect in our little office nook.

In motion











2 comments: