Friday, July 12, 2013

Looking forward to...

I don't have a whole lot of pictures but below are some pics from when my family went and did fireworks. Maryanne and Addison joined us and that made it more fun. :) That isn't what I want to talk about though. I want to talk about next month! Next month...
  • Brandon and I will reach our two year anniversary mark.
  • We have a ridiculously fun trip planned to celebrate our two year anniversary. <3
  • We get to head out to Lake Powell again.
  • Joseph reaches his one year mark of being out in Jamaica and we get to start counting down months til he comes home.
  • And my mom, Steph and I are running a half marathon....Yikes, I'm not completely ready for this one.
I'm a little excited for next month to get here. :) 


Brandon put together our grill that I won at a 5K oh... five years ago? I'd say it's about time we bust it out. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment