Wednesday, June 26, 2013

June 26th

My mom and I took a trip to the temple last week before they headed to Vegas for the Beachbody Summit. I'm glad she's always asking me to go with her. I always feel too tired or busy to go but am always glad when I take the time to go with her. Brandon and I also took a trip up to Park City and Salt Lake last week. We had lunch at the Blue Lemon which was good but shopping was kind of a miss for me. Is it just me or do you all agree the styles of clothing out right now kind of suck? I am just so picky. Also, nothing fits me right. I always have fun walking around and looking with my hubby though. :) If they would just make dresses a couple inches longer and not have stupid sayings on everything. Erica, Steph and I decided to go to the reservoir this morning, then got shakes at Maverick and then went to the mall for a little bit and my mom joined us for that. I didn't get anything, but I have my eyes on these Steve Madden wedges at Dillards. If they ever go on sale I am snagging them. Even though Brandon hates wedges almost as much as he hates anything with leopard print. :) They'll grow on him... 
I hope.  






This is what Brandon's night stand looks like every morning. Poor guy and his darn allergies. I finally had to buy him a trash can so I didn't have to keep throwing them away. :)

Two of my best friends.







5 comments:

  1. First off those wedges are adorable! Secondly, how could Brandon not like wedges?! They are the best type of high heels if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hailey I totally agree! I can actually walk in them unlike other heels. :) I have one pair and he just about gags when I decide to wear them. Haha. They are more of a girls night thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Branden is funny! And I agree, the styles these days are so weird! So baggy and short, im shirt and most dresses dont fit modestly. Looks like you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I waant to go to the reservoir! Its fun. Also i totally agree about the styles. Some are really horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachelle! I will have to let you know next time we want to go. :) We need to catch up!

    ReplyDelete