Sunday, June 2, 2013

Annual Nestle 5k

My family is pretty great. Every year at the Nestle 5K we take home at least four of the medals. This year Joseph is on his mission and wasn't able to snag one like he always does and Stephanie paced my mom or she would have stolen first place for the girls. But Spencer and Chris along with both of my parents took medals home this year. My dad gets one every year and my mom was able to win one this year which was so exciting! She was so cute. They called her name and none of us expected it so half of us didn't even hear them call her. She was so cute coming back with her medal. I'm proud of her. :) And my dad of course. He always amazes me. I have great examples of parents who stay in such good shape! Maybe next year we will actually train and all take one home. Shout out to Erica for running with me! I love you! 

The whole clan.


Popsicles after waiting for the drawing to start.

My cute dad. :)

My parents with their medals. Look how excited my mom is! She is so cute.

Me and the hubs.

Chris and Erica.



Our group always seems to win something afterwards and this year Spencer won camping chairs. He's very proud. :)

Once we left the race, the six of us went to Costco in our 5k shirts to stock up for next week. That's right... Lake Powell here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment