Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Summer Lovin'

Our first Lake Powell trip this summer! I am in love with this place. I get so giddy when we first pull up and see the water for the first time and so sad when we get in the car to leave. I have so many great memories there and every time we go, they all come rushing back. It wasn't as hard saying goodbye this time as it will be in August. I hate when the time comes where we have to wait another year to experience it all over again.








Relaxing in Moki Canyon.

Spencer and Michael putting warm water in the cooler. :)

Digging holes and filming short videos.

Headed to our beach. Michael and I were in the speedboat.

Getting some sun.

Headed there!

Only my family sees the significance of this sign. It says happiness to me.

Oh hey, look at these cuties.

My dad and us scarfed down Brandon's ribs that he made. I don't think any of us even had a chance to sit down. They were so good!

The famous ribs.


Michael floating in a cooler. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment