Sunday, June 16, 2013

Mid June

Brandon and I went on a date walking around the Riverwoods Shops and getting ice cream last week. We also went to the Hale Center Theater in Orem and saw Urinetown with my family. It had some funny parts, but man was that a weird story line. Of the crazy amounts of plays and musicals I have seen there, I can say that wasn't one of my favorites. Saturday morning Spencer, Steph, my grandma and I went yard sale hopping. I was a little skeptical whether I would find anything but it was so much fun! They were everywhere. I ended up finding a vanity tray for a dollar and I'm in love with it. I am always looking for cute vanity trays and they are always way more than I am willing to pay for them. I decided to dress it up and do a photo shoot with it. Spencer also snagged a pretty cool necklace among other things we brought home with us. 


Mmm...lucky me. :)








Also, I have started this photo challenge. Feel free to do it with me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment