Wednesday, May 29, 2013

End of May

This post is going to be a little sporadic. Just like the last couple of weeks have been. Monday, we are headed to Lake Powell! That's really all I can think about. :) Brandon and I went to Los Hermanos last week. Every time we go, I am not impressed with their food. I go for the chips that they serve at the beginning. :) Other than that, I am a Cafe Rio gal. We also went and tried out the new place in Springville called The Orange Peel. I got the Brazilian smoothie which was amazing! Brandon got the Big Kahuna...I'm not much of a coconut fan. We had a BBQ for Memorial Day at Brandon's parents house and my aunt Traci was also in town visiting and so my family had a get together at a park to hangout and we fed the ducks. I wish they lived closer. 






Traci's daughter Naomi.

These ducks were cracking me up sticking their bums out of the water. 

Brandon enjoying a chocolate/strawberry shake.  :)

I realize this is from winter time when we took family pictures before Christian left on his mission, but it is too cute not to share. I love it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment