Saturday, September 7, 2013

Brandon

   So, Im going to gush about my husband for a second. Hope you all don't mind because he is worth gushing about. Remember that purse I talked about in my last post that I saw in New York and loved? Well, as I said he ordered it for me and it came in the mail a couple of days ago! I love it more than I even remember. I am not much of a purse person either, but I had to have this one. I have three photography classes this semester and a lecture class, so luckily for the first time ever, I don't have to buy any textbooks! Which means I actually get to wear a cute purse to school. :) Pretty excited about that. Anyway, back to Husband.
   Thursday, Brandon and I both had school. I saw him at 7:30am and then we kept missing each other the rest of the day. I would come home after each of my classes and he would be back at school or work. My last class ended after 9pm and I took a friend home after and rushed home myself to get my stuff to head to work at 10 til 6am. So sadly, I saw my husband for a grand total of about 20 minutes yesterday. But when I got to work and opened my backpack, I had to smile. I always have a couple of movies in my backpack just incase I feel like watching one during my shift which usually happens around 3am when I am sick of Pinterest and other things and need the time to move a little faster. These were the choices of movies I had picked....It has to be lighthearted and fun for me to watch in the middle of the night, all by myself.


When I looked in my backpack, I noticed that there were more than the 3 movies I had picked and pulled them out to find these....just so you all know, I hate Mystery Men. And although we love The Other Guys, we have seen it multiple times and I don't need to be watching it again anytime soon. He knew I wouldn't be watching these movies when he chose them. He is always finding ways to make me laugh, even when we are in a hurry.


This was our texts after. :) 


My new purse. :)


He's pretty cute.

Okay, gush over.




No comments:

Post a Comment