Thursday, December 1, 2016

Lately

I'm hoping I'll get to blog as much as I do once this new baby gets here but you never know. Especially those first few crazy weeks. So I'm slapping up some more favorites while I still just have one baby napping peacefully in her crib. Eleanor is as easy and carefree as babies come and I'm hoping her sister is the same way.


Brandon put this hat on her at Target and it was too funny to pass up a picture.


Blueberries are life to this girl.


Always sneaking in to snuggle before I can grab my computer.


18 month checkup and she is now very aware of what is coming...crying the second the nurse or doctor walks into the room. :(


She fell asleep on me....I took a million videos of her just laying there breathing in and out. She never does this and I was loving it.


Thor is always snuggling up to my bump.


Giving Asher kisses. I can't wait til they are playing together.


Snuggling with her "puppy" and chilling on Brandon's phone.


Out to lunch. I ordered a chicken sandwich that turned out to be grilled and I really only like them crispy. I thought it tasted rubbery and Brandon switched me and gave me his burger and wouldn't let me give it back. He is the sweetest.


No shortage of dogs or babies when we go to my mom's house...the way Elise was sitting on Brandon's leg though. Haha!


Thanksgiving at Brandon's parents. The boys helped Scott finish putting the cover on his greenhouse and Eleanor kept wanting to watch.


36 Weeks.



Thanksgiving on Friday at my parents house. My dad worked Thanksgiving and so we did it the next day. So we got to celebrate twice! Brandon always nails the turkey. Or anything he is cooking.


Dog Pile.


He is so funny.


Eleanor trying to decide how to drink her milk and hold her baby at the same time.


Watching the snow. She kept saying, "Wooooow!!!"



She loves her fruit snacks.


She is never more loving than when she doesn't want to poop. I'll take it.


Just watching her show on her horse.


37 Weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment