Monday, December 12, 2016

Pregnancy Recap

I am so excited that this pregnancy is coming to a close and that we get to meet our baby girl soon. I didn't take a bump update every week like planned but I took quite a few. It's crazy to compare pregnancies. This pregnancy I only threw up twice towards the beginning. With Eleanor, I threw up multiple times up until the halfway point. This baby decided to sit very low, very early on so I haven't had hardly any heartburn like I had with Eleanor. I feel like my body knows what's going to happen this time though and my bones get really achey and I feel like they have already separated to let her through. I am having a harder time sleeping and getting around in general. I weigh 130 which means I gained roughly 25 pounds which is the same as last time. This time I get to choose to be induced! With Eleanor I was late and it seriously got to me. I didn't get many new stretch marks. A couple from when I had Eleanor are getting longer but she gave me so many it's hard to tell. My poor tummy. I'm not sure I'll ever have a belly button again. These babies of mine are worth it though. Cheers to the end and being able to wear all my clothes again soon! And getting Brandon to take me to get a few new ones. :)
Shout out to my husband for letting me complain when I need to. Checking up on me and always making sure I am okay. He always makes us dinner and takes Thor out at night when it's my turn and I don't feel up to it. I couldn't ask for a better life partner. 



15 Weeks.



16 Weeks.


17 Weeks. Our pregnancy announcement.



18 Weeks.


19 Weeks.



20 Weeks. Having a baby girl.



21 Weeks.



22 Weeks.


23 Weeks.




25 Weeks.


26 Weeks.



27 Weeks.



28 Weeks.


30 Weeks.



31 Weeks.



32 Weeks.



33 Weeks.


36 Weeks.


37 Weeks.





39 Weeks.






SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment