Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Velvet

I bought this velvet blue bow for the baby but couldn't help taking a few pictures with Eleanor wearing it since the baby isn't here yet. Or else I would have chosen a clip option. I was torn. I love velvet though! I want to buy all the velvet bows...you can find them HERE. We had a doctor appointment yesterday and I am dilated to a 2. We only have one more appointment! I am so stinking excited. This baby is going to be here before we know it. 



She couldn't leave this kitty from the Disney store. It's her new favorite.


The only Christmas decor I bought this year. But how cute is this santa?! You can find it HERE. Eleanor is giving me a run for my money with how quickly she takes all of the ornaments off the tree. We will buy nice things in a few years.




Peeking at her baby sister under my shirt.







I love how she watches her shows on her horse. She kills me.






No comments:

Post a Comment