Wednesday, November 9, 2016

The Last Month





Eleanor's new reversible coat. OMG. She is so cute.


Helping daddy in the garden.


Always chomping on tomatoes.





She spots planes and helicopters way before I ever can.





She is the biggest fruit lover.


31 Weeks.




She is so funny.


When my parents were in New York last month they went to Rice to Riches and got rice pudding. I was texting my dad about my favorite flavor and telling him that I wished I was with them. The next day I got a knock on my door and found this box on my porch. He had overnight shipped me a big container of rice pudding in my favorite flavor. Ice packets and all, still cold. I started crying because I thought it was so cute. My dad is so thoughtful.




Eleanor seemed to like it just as much as I do.




I am so glad they have each other.





Sitting at my desk one day and looked down to this cute face underneath...





Asher and Eleanor are almost the same size.







No comments:

Post a Comment