Monday, November 14, 2016

18 Months

Eleanor is 18 months old today! I am so amazed by this little girl and everything she is learning lately. She knows most of her animals and is picking up on her colors quickly. She says a handful of words including, "Hi dada!", "Meow", "Purple", "Blue", "I know", "Bye!", "Puppies", "Bowl", "Pumpkin", "Hot"...and the list is growing by the day. It is so exciting watching her learn and pick up on things. She grabs her own diapers when we ask for one and runs and throws her old diaper in the trash and then runs back clapping for herself because she knows she did a good job. She runs to look in the mirror when we do her hair or put a hat on her. She gives Thor loves and pats babies nicely on the head. She gives the best hugs and kisses and high fives and fist bumps. She is going to step into her role as big sister like a champ. I can already see how much she is going to want to help. She puts her bath toys away, helps me unload the dishwasher and always tries to give babies their binky. When I am hanging clothes, she will stand there and hand me one hanger at a time as I need them. And although loading the dryer is so much faster when I do it myself she will gladly stand there with her hand raised in the air as I hand her one thing at a time to throw in. She is the best side kick I could ask for. 






"Put your hands in the air!"










She loves her daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment