Tuesday, September 20, 2016

The State Fair

Last weekend we decided to check out the Utah State Fair. This is the kind of thing that is WAY more fun when you have a little toddler pointing and smiling at all of the animals. She was also able to pet a lot of them which was so cute. I think she liked the baby pigs most. I was also able to get my dippin dots and as I was about to order Brandon quickly mentioned I'd be getting a large. Haha, I wasn't planning on it but he knows me well because I easily ate the whole thing. Ice cream and this pregnancy seem to go hand in hand.











She was so entranced by the rides.



Umm hi cutie.





They had a stand where they basically fried everything... I was tempted to try the fried Twix but opted out because I can only eat so much when I'm this pregnant if I want to avoid heartburn in the middle of the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment