Tuesday, July 5, 2016

4th of July

This 4th of July we decided to do a bbq at our house. Eleanor is still a little young to enjoy fireworks but I bought a few smalls ones anyway. She is the only baby still until Steph and Spencer and Joseph and Chalyse have their babies in the next month or so. I am so excited! She will have little buddies before long. Anyway, a few photos from our day yesterday. Today we are packing to head to Lake Powell! 












Trying to catch bubbles.






She wasn't sure what to think of these.






I love this little house of ours.



Kiss attack from her great grandpa.


Watching the fireworks up in the sky.




I still can't believe she's mine.


Turns out I didn't even need to buy any fireworks because big ones were going off all over our neighborhood. 




No comments:

Post a Comment