Wednesday, June 29, 2016

iPhone Snaps

I haven't shared my iPhone pictures since April! So here are a few that I have been loving. 







Thor always has to be touching someone.


While I was in Georgia, Kaori sent me this photo. Eleanor found a tomato in the pantry and thought it would be a nice snack. :)


Watering the garden with daddy.



At her 12 month check-up. As soon as the nurse left, she wanted that bandaid off.


Checking her stats.



We do suckers at bath time.




I love her sleepy pics the most.


Nestle 5k family fun run.







The coolest bed head.




Pooping can be hard work.



At Chalyse's baby shower. Joseph and Chalyse will have a baby next month and Eleanor won't be the only one!


Our hair color is starting to match and blend together.



She brought her hat to me and wanted me to put it on. I am loving that her hair is poking out from it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment