Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Lake Powell

We spent a few days at Lake Powell last week with my family and it was nice to get away. Next summer there will be three new babies and as our families all grow and get bigger, I see these opportunities happening less and less. With Eleanor being the only baby, she was able to nap in the houseboat while we played outside but how do you even do that with four babies in such a cramped living space?! It's going to be tricky. As for right now, I am just going to look back over these memories and smile at how carefree Eleanor is. She is always so happy and easy going. I love that about her.








Those tan lines by her elbows!










Thor would play ball every second of his life if he could.



The best buddies.




She loved playing with the floaties on the back deck more than in the water.



I couldn't stop laughing at her hair.



"Thanks dad."


Shower time on the back of the boat.




She gives the best open mouthed kisses.




Eleanor always wanted to be on top of the houseboat. Notice Brandon blocking off the stairs in the corner as I keep an eye on the other end.


Those little hairs that just want to stick up. :)






I don't know how to not share all of the above pictures. She is so expressive and funny.


My babies hanging out with Stephi and her cute bump.


A picture I'm glad my mom secretly snapped. :) Brandon would put her on the back deck and she kept wanting to jump back out to him. 





Crazy to think we'll have two babies at the end of this year.

1 comment: