Wednesday, August 12, 2015

FOUR

Four years ago today, I married my best friend. I tear up when I think about our life together. Especially when I look down and see this little girl napping next to me that we created. Her stomach slowly rising up and down as she sleeps peacefully with her arms wrapped around her elephant blanket. This year has been so good to us.
Some of the biggest highlights for me...

Moving to our new place.
Revisiting New York.
Finding out we were pregnant.
Going to our 20 week ultrasound and seeing that we were going to have a baby girl.
Both of us graduating.
Having Thor in our life. You guys, dogs are seriously the best. 
The day Eleanor was born and the days leading up, watching Brandon anxiously waiting to become a dad.

I love you Brandon. Thanks for picking me and making me laugh every day. 






No comments:

Post a Comment