Monday, August 24, 2015

San Francisco: Part 1

After a day in Yosemite, we headed to San Francisco. The first day we spent some time on the pier, did a little bit of shopping and went to Alamo Square and saw The Painted Ladies. I love the houses in San Francisco. I could walk up and down every street and look at all of them. The next day we took a bus tour and did some more walking around. We went up to Ghirardelli Square and got shakes and had lunch in the area. That night we got dinner at a sushi place with some of Scott's friends that live there and they told us where to go to get a good view of the city at night. That was really pretty.


Morning light and baby jammies.




Her faces crack me up.







Alcatraz from the pier.



Brandon calls Eleanor "Big Blue". I can see why. :)


She is adorable. Bald spots and all.


Funnel cake fries.




The Painted Ladies.





Uum...wow. Homes in Utah are B-O-R-I-N-G.



Ramen for dinner.






I was tempted to buy this...



Ghirardelli Square. These boys love E so much. It's the cutest thing to watch.








San Francisco lights.




No comments:

Post a Comment