Tuesday, August 25, 2015

San Francisco: Part 2

The last two days in San Francisco we explored Sausalito, stopped and took pictures of the Golden Gate Bridge, Maryanne and I discovered a beautiful beach, we went to the ferry building and tried a few foods and looked around and also went to the food truck roundup at Soma Street Food Park. Then it was time to make the long drive home. We spent the night in Sacramento after a couple hours of driving and spent some time that night shopping at the mall. We ended up buying Eleanor a couple new outfits because she decided to go through 2-3 a day. We love spoiling her though.


Getting food at the ferry building.


We went down a walkway in Sausalito and explored all of these cool house boats on the water where people live.



I have a thing for doors.



Sitting down and eating fish and chips. You guys, I actually liked it. I normally hate ANYTHING fish. I'm guessing it helped that it was fried. :)






The cutest inn.






Trying to get some pics with Maryanne before she went on her mission.




Kaori and Addison stopped into a candy store to grab some taffy.



Sausalito.




Maryanne and I went down to this beach all by ourselves while everyone else waited in the car. We weren't expecting it to be so pretty when we got down there and ended up staying quite a while. Addison, Christian and Scott ended up joining us.



Seriously...breathtaking.













Typical boys. :)






Golden Gate Bridge


Face timing my other baby that unfortunately couldn't come with us. I missed him!


After 3 days in San Francisco I finally learned that this is the only way to do your hair. My hair would get so tangled from the wind.


No caption needed.


She would stare at herself in the mirror like this in every store we went into. I couldn't stop laughing!



No comments:

Post a Comment