Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Sunday Best

Maryanne gave her farewell talk on Sunday.  I wanted to get a picture with her and after that I was able to convince Brandon to take a few with me. (A rare occasion) I bought this dress from F21 when I was nearing the end of my pregnancy. I was huge and all I wanted to do was buy cute things to fit into after. I must admit, I tried it on a couple of times right after she was born hoping it would fit...but I had to wait longer than I thought. Pregnancy weight does not come off as fast as I thought it would. Brandon and I just finished a round of 21 Day Fix with my dad and I am feeling awesome. I am just a couple pounds shy of what I was before I had Eleanor and I don't plan on losing them because I am working on gaining more muscle. It is an awesome program and my dad is going to start another fitness challenge group soon if any of you are interested. Let me know! I would join it again myself but we are going on vacation and plan to eat whatever we want. :) We'll get back on the workout wagon once we get home.







Eleanor was just done with being held by everyone at this point. She was getting so much attention.



Gotta love this stylish couple.




I'm going to miss you Maryanne.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures all around! Such happy pretty people!

    ReplyDelete