Monday, July 27, 2015

Pioneer Day

We spent Pioneer Day at Brandon's parents house in Mapleton at their new house and their backyard had the perfect view of the fireworks going off at Ira Allen Park that night. We went early and had dinner, then played a few games of volleyball while we waited for it to get dark. My parents joined us and our friend Ron. It was a good night, with some of my favorite people. 






Thor loves going over to play with Jenny.






She is hiding, but my dad is feeding Eleanor. :)











Eleanor loves french bulldogs as much as we do.



A couple iPhone pics of her whole outfit. Also, Addison holding Eleanor? It's just adorable. Brandon's siblings always fight over who gets to hold her.





These two are peas in a pod.


Okay, so it's been a long time since I've watched fireworks. At the beginning of the night I thought this was as high as they were going to go. Boy was I wrong.










The fireworks in the finale were so bright and loud we thought Eleanor may have a problem with them. Every time I looked over at her though...she seemed pretty content. 


Oh Eleanor.





No comments:

Post a Comment