Thursday, January 8, 2015

Ireland: Part 1

Last August my mom, Steph and I went to Ireland. Right after, Brandon and I took our second trip to New York and then I found out I was pregnant. Since then I haven't felt very motivated to do anything with how sick I felt, but I am starting to feel so much better! So sadly, almost 6 months late, I am going to blog about our amazing trip. We decided to go so spur of the moment and planned our trip not long before we actually left. We booked a hotel for the first night and that was it. We decided to wing the rest since we didn't know where we were going to end up each day. Good thing! Because we got lost...a lot. Those roads were confusing. And so tiny! We had many freak outs as other cars passed us. The people there were so nice though.



We watched The Other Woman on our flight there. One of my favorite memories from the trip actually. Although Steph and I had already seen it, it was a first for my mom and we kept laughing together.

Temple Bar in Dublin is a street with all of the old cobblestone roads still intact so it was fun to walk down and explore.

We went and explored Trinity College and it's library while in Dublin.




The next day we walked around Dublin to grab some Breakfast and then headed to County Cork. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment