Thursday, January 22, 2015

Goodbye Hair



22 Weeks


23 Weeks

I took this bump update picture even though I had already taken one recently because I had a haircut appointment that day. I called and made the appointment the day before and was only planning on getting a trim. But the morning of, I went ahead and decided to cut off half of my hair instead. I get the worst dreads at the back of my neck wearing coats and scarves. My hair gets so tangled and by the end of the day I can't even run my fingers through it. So this change has been nice. It's been over a week and I still don't miss it which is what I was afraid of when I cut it. So that's good news. Just wait til I want to do a braid...but really. It will grow back fast enough. 


After



Maybe losing a ton of hair post pregnancy won't be as gross to watch happen at this length. But mom's, how long does that last? I read that your hair starts shedding more about 12 weeks after delivery and that it stops around 6 months. Does that sound accurate?


We went to Joseph's first indoor track meet. His first college race since his mission. He is running for UVU again. He got a 4.29 mile. 



25 Weeks
We had a doctor's appointment today and baby girl is still healthy and kicking! Also, Thor wanted to be in the picture...and I don't mind at all.


Okay, I am not planning on buying any baby clothes yet but when I am out shopping or browse online I can't seem to find any cute baby girl clothes! Everything is pink (which I don't want) or has tacky sayings. Ex. Daddy's Girl. I am not a fan. If any of you know some cute places to look so that I can be prepared, I'd love the input!


2 comments:

  1. Carters is where most of out stuff is from. We have a lot of navy clothes for Lacey because I was the same way, I didn't want everything to be pink. We received a lot of pink outfits, and so she wears a lot of pink but I've grown to like it. I think pink makes her look more like a girl (especially when I forget to put a bow on her). Good luck with everything, I hope that you're feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. H&M!!! Over the last couple of weeks I've finally allowed myself to buy stuff once I saw what people bought me, and H&M is the absolute best. They are all super cute, neutral and not tacky at all! I also bought a ton of plain white Gerber and Carter onesies and snap button tees from like Target and Walmart and stuff. Don't be afraid to look in the boys section too!

    ReplyDelete