Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014 In Review


2014 has been good to us. I can't wait to see what 2015 brings. Brandon and I both graduate in April and baby girl comes in May! We are both ready to close the book on our college life. Both of us turning the big 2-5 in December....it's time. Anyway, here are some of the highlights from our year...

  • We took a cruise in April with my family to the Caribbean and Mexico.
  • We got our little french bulldog Thor in June...we are thinking he needs a buddy. Maybe one more next year?
  • We moved from our little basement apartment in Provo to a condo in Springville where we are allowed to have our puppy.
  • We celebrated three years of marriage bliss and took our second trip to New York, this time with my parents.
  • I flew down to Flagstaff, Arizona in the summer to attend our family reunion with my parents and Michael.
  • Steph, my mom and I took a girls trip to Ireland in August.
  • Joseph got home from his mission in September that he served in Jamaica.
  • We took our annual Lake Powell trips which we will hopefully be able to do this next summer, even though our baby girl will have just arrived.
  • We drove down to St. George in October for General Conference weekend and stayed at our condo in Mesquite, watching Steph, Spencer, my dad and Scott finish the St. George marathon. Maybe next year I will be able to run it again. 
  • We found out we were pregnant right before school started and that we were having a baby girl the day before Christmas.
  • Brandon let me quit my night job when my pregnancy sickness just wouldn't quit and now I am just focusing on finishing my last semester of school and focusing more on my photography business. So come on people...hit me up. :)
  • We flew to Arizona this December for a couple of days to go to Brandon's grandaddies annual Christmas dinner and spend time with family.

Flying home from the family reunion.

The day we got Thor.




A few snippets from New York.




Ireland with Steph and my mom.


Family pictures, when the morning sickness was really bad but our baby was still our little secret.

Steph finishing the marathon with a big smile on her face as soon as she saw us. 

My dad finishing...these two make me tear up. So proud.

A couple from our cruise at the Cayman Islands.


I loved this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment