Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Meet Thor

Everyone meet Thor, the newest addition to the Allen family! These last couple of weeks have been a whirlwind. We found a new place to live and are moving at the beginning of August. We got a dog, and my mom, Steph and I have planned a week long girls trip in August that I am so excited about! Brandon and I have been wanting a french bulldog for a while now and when Brandon found this one, he knew when we went to look at it that I wouldn't be going home without him. I was smitten. He is eight weeks old and is the only one of the bunch that hasn't had his ears come up already. They will pop up in due time. Right now I am just enjoying how cute he is with them floppy because it won't last long.

My heart is happy tonight. I am sitting at my night job with a few hours still to go before I can crawl into bed with Brandon, but that's something I always have to look forward to. And if it's anything like last night when I got home, our little puppy will be right there with him.






Trying to get Brandon's attention.


About to take him home the first day.

Steph came with us and snapped this pic of us deciding on chew toys at the pet store.

He loves to snuggle. Constantly wiggling his way next to us.


If you want to see more of Thor or the other happenings in our lives, follow along on my Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment