Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Annual Family 5k

My family does the Family Fun Run 5k in Springville every summer. Whether we have really ran since the previous one or not in my case. My favorite part is the raffle for prizes after and sitting in the grass with my family. Almost every year we win something. My dad was the lucky winner this year. When we heard his number, none of us had been paying attention and weren't sure what he won. He came running back with a little bike that looked like a motorcycle. It's adorable and we couldn't stop laughing. He says it's going to the first grandchild. :) That's working in my favor considering I'm the only one that's even married. Most of Brandon's family joined us this year two, which was fun. Well, until next year...















No comments:

Post a Comment