Monday, June 2, 2014

Michael's Graduated!

     When did my little brother turn into a man? As I looked through my camera to take these pictures, I saw him with new eyes...he's graduated. My youngest brother. My parents could be empty nesters soon! Although, not likely. I feel like it was just yesterday we were sliding down the stairs in sleeping bags, playing the belly-button game (A game we made up) and playing Professor Layton on the DS late into the night. Joseph will be returning to a much bigger little brother. We're lucky to have him. 
     He does the sweetest things. Example right here. Our houseboat share week was the same week he would be walking to graduate. We all voted Lake Powell but my mom was a little sad she wouldn't see him walking so he surprised her and came home with a cap and gown so she could have pictures. And as awful as I think this attire is, Michael looks like a total stud...even when he throws in his own silly poses. This first one is 100% him. 

Congrats Michael! I love you!
Now come join this super super senior at UVU! ;)









1 comment: