Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Family Reunion

Our family reunion was last month! I hardly see everyone on my mom's side and so I flew to Flagstaff, Arizona with my parents and we stayed overnight and spent two days there. Sadly, my dad and I had to come home for work after that. It was good to see everyone though. I don't think it's any kind of secret when I say I mostly went to see my little cousin Oliver. I love that little boy and he lives too far away for my heart to handle. Amber and Alvin, please move back! :) Anyway, Robin hosted the reunion this year and the second day we were there, they had set up a huge carnival so you will see a lot of that incorporated into my pictures. Along with just a bunch of cute faces. They had bouncy houses, ring toss, every carnival food you can think off basically, archery, horse rides, volleyball, and countless other activities. I spared you guys and only uploaded about 1/3 of the pictures. It could be worse. :)



Those little legs!



















My mom at the archery.



These two look so much like their momma.


He is so silly.








This picture kills me...drool and all. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment