Sunday, April 28, 2013

Summer Time


        11 more days til move in day! I am so excited. :) Finals are over and summer has started. Brandon and I already have three trips planned this summer and will hopefully make a couple more happen. This first picture is a picture of my dad calling me from their trip in Hawaii. I had about an hour til one of my finals and he just made my day. :) He is such a goof. We were playing around with all of the funny gadgets you could use. My mom and Michael also joined in, even though they were in the same room as him. :)  


Celebrating at Olive Garden after my last final...

With this good looking couple.


Brandon and I decided to take Jenny running from his parent's house to my parent's house and back. We had to walk quite a bit. She is out of shape. She's cute though. This is right before we are about to head back.


Maryanne went to Prom last weekend! I helped her get ready and she looked so pretty wearing the dress I wore for my senior prom. 


I just had to throw this last one in. You know those cookies you get when you fly Delta? They are the best cookies ever! My parents know that Steph and I love them so they brought them back from their trip to Hawaii. It's too bad Steph is graduated now because she would bring them home for me after all of her track and cross country meets. :) These cookies alone are a good reason to fly Delta


No comments:

Post a Comment