Sunday, April 21, 2013

Dogs

Greg brought his new dog Zoey over yesterday after his and Brandon's soccer game. She is so cute! Brandon kept wondering when I was going to be done taking pictures. We played in the backyard with them for a while (Zoey and Brandon's families dog Jenny) before we went in because it was freezing!








Cutest little eyebrows ever!


On the way out I had to take a picture of Zoey eating dog food off of the floor of Greg's car.


Our herb garden is sprouting! The parsley is growing much faster than the other ones...they all have little buds though.

     Also, exciting news! We found a place to call home! We are moving on May 9th, back to Provo a few blocks from BYU. We are so excited! I'll post pics once we are all moved in and unpacked. Also, I am done with finals on Wednesday! This has felt like the longest semester to me. So excited for summer! 

1 comment: