Saturday, April 13, 2013

Life

Last week Brandon and I housesat for his parents and watched their dog Jenny. I think she has a crush on Brandon because she always runs to him before she ever comes to me. And he was on his mission when they got her. He always says that they missed him so much when he left, that two weeks later they replaced him with a dog. :) We took her on walks every night we were there which was so much fun. I love going on walks with my husband.
So funny story. Brandon and I invited Steph and Spencer over one of the nights to have a bonfire in the backyard. I brought two bags out, one had the marshmallows and chocolate in it, the other had the graham crackers. When Brandon asked me to hand him a marshmallow, I couldn't find the bag. I was sure I had brought them both out. I told him to go check inside the house and he came running back saying, "They were in Jenny's kennel!" She had snuck off with the whole bag without us noticing. It was pretty funny. She is so sneaky. She was just sitting by us looking so innocent too. :)




My iphone takes the worst night pictures but you can see how Jenny is under the chair arm rest just trying to steal all of Brandon's attention. He spoils her and gives her all the leftovers from our meals. 

My aunt is having her baby in less than a week and a half! I am so excited for her and so upset that it is going to be in the middle of my finals but as soon as I finish I am headed up to see her and her baby boy. :) I took these pictures after her baby shower and thought I should share a couple because she is just too cute not to. 





And yes, sometimes I still like to leave the marshmallows for last.

No comments:

Post a Comment