Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Skeleton

We decided to go simple this year with a onesie from Old Navy. There is no way she would stay in an intricate Halloween costume for more than five minutes. I am so excited to take her trick or treating. Not sure why because I'm sure it will only last about ten minutes and she probably won't even understand it...but who wouldn't want to open the door to this cute face!? She can actually enjoy candy this year too and I full on plan to let her make a mess trying. 



I put a few candy corn in her bucket so she would sit still for me. She said pumpkin the other day and ran over to grab it and I was so proud. This is the first week where I feel like she is saying actual words clearly. I lit a candle in our kitchen yesterday and she pointed at it and said, "Ot!" I about died. It was the cutest thing. She loves watching the flames and I always tell her they are hot.






She's ready to go.






She might look mad in these but she is actually dancing to the music we had playing. She is getting so animated and I'm starting to think this is the best age ever.



Best buds. At least Eleanor thinks so.













She seriously wants to climb into everything.








Helping dad grill.

No comments:

Post a Comment