Saturday, October 15, 2016

Lately

I've been pulling my camera out a lot more the last month so this is a mix of those and iPhone shots. Just throwing the last month of favorites at you guys again.


Bath time isn't this guys favorite. He tolerates it well though. And then hops out, shakes off and goes and rolls around all over our bed and couches trying to dry off....both adorable and annoying.






We went to Happy Sumo for Michael's birthday. Yeah, I can't handle her cuteness either.


I'm starting to think her hair is just going to stay in this weird phase forever. We can't get ourselves to cut any of it off though.



We moved into our house a year ago last October. So grateful for this bunch of mine and can't wait to add another girl in December!




Painting her nails with me has become a huge thing. She LOVES it.



Doughnuts forever.


Rainbow carrots from our garden.


Waiting for dad to get home.


A better hair day.


Going to hang out at my mom's means three babies (Soon to be four) and four dogs running around playing together. Can't wait til Eleanor can actually play with these two.


I basically make a cup of hot chocolate every day...



We went out to play in the yard while Brandon was overseeding the lawn and it started to rain. So we watched from the back door while eating popsicles.



27 weeks. Welcoming the third trimester.


Helping me make German pancakes.


Goodness I just think our rainbow carrots from the garden are so pretty.





Thor knows what time Brandon gets home every day. He always jumps up on the couch to watch/wait for him.


Brandon's mom took Eleanor for me one day so I could go and get a prenatal massage. She sent me these and I can't handle them.



I was trying to make lasagna for dinner one night and this little lady wouldn't quit bothering me so I stuck her in her high chair with some yogurt. Two seconds later I look back and her yogurt hands were all over in her hair... I decided I didn't care as long as she was happy and entertained. It bought me a good ten minutes.


Yeah, that looks safe. She reads her books in there.


28 Weeks.



Thor has only recently starting snuggling Eleanor and it's so cute. I can't wait til we get her a big kid bed and to see if he will pick to sleep with her some nights. <3


This was the weirdest thing. Eleanor fell asleep on my lap! She hasn't done this since she was about four months old. No joke. She sleeps in her car seat and crib. That's it. I soaked it up.


And yes, she sleeps with her blanket shoved in her mouth.


She was so excited about her new clothes that I ordered her. All of a sudden nothing fits her anymore. She is getting so big. I pulled one item out of the bag at a time and she would go, "Oooooh!" and then grab it and give it a hug.


She has become more snuggly lately too. She likes to lay on us and let us rub her back.


30 Weeks.


These two...


She wanted to bring her baby to the store. :)



Thor always tilts his head back and forth when we talk to him and ask him questions like he is trying to understand us. Most of the time I think he does. If we ask him if he wants to go outside he runs to the door. If we ask him where his ball is, he goes and finds it so we can play. 



Date night. We went to the movies and I couldn't decide between popcorn or kettle corn so Brandon got me half and half.

No comments:

Post a Comment