Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Ten Things


Steph got me this dainty little necklace at a flea market in New York.


My friend Danica suggested this book to me and I was telling Brandon how I was on a long waiting list at the library for it. As I was telling him he swiftly got on Amazon and bought it for me. :) He's pretty cute.

I don't know why I tend to lean towards grainy pictures when shooting home details but I love the feel it gives them. I am so excited to do a home shoot and document our cute little house at some point but for now I can only show snippets. We have a few projects that need to get done including painting.


Part of our cookbook collection and vintage cameras.


The office is my favorite room in the house.


I just reorganized our kitchen and this shelf is looking a whole lot prettier than it did.


Eleanor in her 3D glasses before Zootopia started. Such a good movie. My family had the whole theater to ourselves! 


I love my Vaseline and these new tins from Target were too cute to pass up.


The cutest chocolate filled treats from the Japanese market in California which have all been eaten.


I won a giveaway on Instagram! These bows are from TheSplendidBow and I actually have a couple from them already and they are my favorite.


Just potted these succulents that we picked up at Sun River Gardens.





No comments:

Post a Comment