Monday, March 7, 2016

Photo Haul

I haven't shared my random iPhone snaps since the beginning of January so there are quite a lot. Starting with January 6th I believe... Enjoy!


Back when one little bottom tooth was coming in.






Intently watching Let it Go from "Frozen".


The daily "I want your food" stare down.





I love our cute windows.


"Yes mom, I will drink the whole thing."



I don't remember what I'm doing here but she seems to be getting a kick out of it.


I love our morning routine, getting ready in the hallway mirror.


Provo temple open house outfit.



I bought this dress the second I spotted it on Instagram. If there are flowers on it, I'm in. So excited for Spring!


A favorite of mine and Brandon's.


Babies in diapers...


All dem rolls!


Before heading to Ron's Valentine's party...Haha! "Mom, if you take one more selfie..." I can't help it. It's the only way I get any pictures with her.



9 month checkup right after our Cali trip.



Another favorite because no one can pull off a hat better.



All that static from bouncing on the couch. :) She loves playing with our Apple TV remote and apparently it still works when the TV is turned off because she has downloaded a couple of games playing with it...


Those boots!


Two bottom teeth!







Making cookies with me. :) So glad Brandon snapped this.



About to head out for a walk.


She is standing! No steps yet but hopefully soon!


She wanted my dad's "juice" (really just flavored water) and he made a mess all over her outfit trying to give her some from his cup and so we got her her own. She kept drinking whenever he did and it was the cutest thing ever.



Post bath.


Watching her dad play soccer with his brothers.



5 comments:

  1. The pink pom pom hat! She is to die for. And your hair is perfect and wish you would post more outfit/hair/look pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Danica! I would love to. It's a little hard when I am the one usually behind the camera and no one around wants to shoot me...I'm going to try though! Self timer FTW!

    ReplyDelete