Thursday, March 24, 2016

March Favorites

Hey guys! Just a few March favorites along with a bunch of cute photos of my baby. :)



I am a sucker for bath toys. They are so cute. I have my eye on a bunch for when she gets a little older. I got these ones from Amazon.


Of course she would rather play with the shower curtain and faucet...





Her trusty ducky that she has had from the beginning is from Target.




I won another giveaway on Instagram and I got to pick a pair of shoes from Luce Ave Boutique and I love these sandals. 


I have a couple higher end masks and I have to say that I love this one just as much, possibly more and it's a lot cheaper.


Eleanor isn't so sure. Haha she kept touching it before it dried and I had to keep wiping it off of her finger.


My favorite illuminator is still the one I shared in my February favorites and will most likely never be beat...but this is a good one if you aren't wanting to spend a lot. I got it in the color Rose. And it comes with a cute little brush underneath.


Last week I got my eyebrows waxed and tinted with Steph. It was my first time...I feel a little behind the times. Ha. So now I am working on growing out my bare spots and possibly working on forming an arch. I have very straight eyebrows and so I'm not sure if that is even possible. And tinting you guys? I love it. It's not cheap though so Steph and I may do our own. I think I found a brow pencil that I actually like too but they were out of stock...so next time! I've tried a few different ones and haven't liked any. I'm not wearing anything on my brows here but they are tinted!

1 comment: