Monday, January 4, 2016

Christmas Break

Time for my monthly update of iPhone photos! There aren't as many this time...most likely because Brandon has been home more. Eighty percent of the photos I take, I take to send to him while he is at work... Anyway, enjoy the cuteness.





Brandon usually only gives me one shot with these...so blurry family photo it is. :)


Those boots. And that hat!



Sass.


Her eyes melt me.


She was so tired this day that she fell asleep holding my arm, nuzzled in to my side.



Okay, a couple of these aren't iPhone shots. Once in a while I'll get my camera out.


Sleeping Eleanor by the Christmas tree glow.



I walked into the living room to find Thor at my computer.



She sits like this ALL the time.





Christmas party.


After eating squash and prune/apple puree. It's probably time to get a high chair.



She is trying to climb up onto everything now and is always reaching for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment