Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Friends Marathon

Since we have moved into our new house just over a month ago, I have been running Friends on our Netflix almost daily. Brandon and I started watching a couple episodes at our last place and I couldn't get into it. I decided to give it another try and it's really grown on me. Our living room has so much pretty natural light which makes me so happy and I lay down a bunch of blankets on the hardwood floor so that E can play around with her toys and roll all over the place. The last couple of days she has been coming up onto her knees in the crawl position but she hasn't gone anywhere yet. I think she is close though! Anyway, I thank Friends for getting me through all the photo editing I've been doing lately and for keeping Eleanor occupied once in a while. She likes looking at the moving screen as she grabs her feet and rocks back and forth. I laugh because this post has a lot of Eleanor and I on the exact same couch, taking selfies to send Brandon at work, most likely with Friends playing in front of us. I'll be sad when it's over. Anyone have any shows that are fun to watch but aren't so attention grabbing that I can't get anything done? If that makes sense...



My mom came to visit and we took Thor and Eleanor on a walk.









Begging me to take him out in the morning before I get ready.


She is sitting up! And stealing the ball from Thor.


Beanies are going to be worn on the regular over here. My baby hairs are sprouting from losing hair after Eleanor was born...I prefer not to deal with it.


Editing photos in the office one day, Thor decided he wanted to sit on my lap.



Morning walks.




I'm glad Brandon snapped this for us. She is just too cute with her ducky.


Those eyes!






Enjoying the Halloween candy. The wrappers anyway.


Eleanor's first movie! We went and saw Spectre with my parents and Steph. She slept through the whole thing on Brandon's lap.



Thor sometimes chooses the funniest positions to take a nap.

2 comments:

  1. Friends is the best! I own all the seasons and just spent last week watching all the ones with commentaries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friends is the best! I own all the seasons and just spent last week watching all the ones with commentaries!

    ReplyDelete