Saturday, November 28, 2015

End of November


Thor sitting like a human.





I love this top. But I'm pretty sure me and this color are cursed. I just washed it and it shrunk I want to say 50 percent. I didn't even dry it. This has happened twice now. Both shirts were this color. :( I just ordered a Vneck from Madewell in this color and hopefully it doesn't do the same thing...


Every time Thor goes to my parents house. 


Morning snuggles.


I can't get over how cute Thor is. I wish we could take him everywhere.


This poor little lady got three shots at her last appointment and her legs had bumps for days.


Whenever Eleanor is in the bath, Thor puts his paws up on the top of the tub to look at her and this was her expression back at him.


That smile!






That can't be comfortable...


Every time I lotion my legs she starts scooting towards the tub of lotion. I have to hurry and shut it before she gets to it.


Watching me do my makeup one morning. Such a happy little girl.


Prepping in the kitchen for Thanksgiving.


The only Thanksgiving day picture I actually took. Oops. But it's pretty cute. And hey, there's my husband! I promise we spend a lot of time together. He just isn't the biggest fan of pictures.


The cutest shopping buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment