Tuesday, August 12, 2014

T H R E E

Three years ago today marks the day I woke up with the biggest smile glued to my face, while I got ready and zipped up my wedding dress. That day, I married my high school sweetheart, my best friend and the greatest, most handsome guy I know. I love looking back and reminiscing about that day, our perfect honeymoon in Kauai and the life we've built together since. I met Brandon when I was 15. I don't know if many of you know this, but we were driver's ed partners. I'm so grateful that we were put together even though at the time I was bummed because I wanted to be with Steph. I probably would have never met him otherwise. We never had a class together, didn't share mutual friends, or play the same sports...but luckily we were placed in the same car and were able to get to know each other for two weeks. We're turning 25 this year. You guys, that is 10 years I've been in love with this good looking guy. So although we are celebrating three years, I feel we are celebrating much more. 

Brandon, I love going through life with you and sharing adventures together. Thanks for making the hard times seem like little speed bumps and for making the good times better than I could possibly ever wish for. 

This picture was snapped on Steph's flip phone back in high school when we were just kids. It will always be one of my favorites because I don't have very many from the early days, back when our romance began.



No comments:

Post a Comment