Thursday, November 1, 2012

Craig and Chelsea 11.01.12

I had the great privilege of going to Chelsea's wedding today. Her and Craig are so cute together and I am so happy for them. We went to their breakfast before the temple and then to the sealing at noon. They had a Cinderella carriage take them from the breakfast to the temple and it was so cute. :) If any of you know Chelsea you know that her and her family are obsessed with Disney. They had the cutest party favors on the tables too, little Cinderella carriages with kisses in them. I wasn't able to take very many pictures because there were so many people with cameras but I messed around with a few of the shots I took. Congrats Craig and Chelsea! <3 Love you girl.



<3

Brandon's panoramic shot from his new phone. :)



Cute party favors.



2 comments:

  1. Amy!
    Great pictures! ..and so glad you could join us!! It meant so much to Chelsea to have you there! Thanks also for the "fun" gifts you gave her! You're a doll!!
    Marci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marci, you are so sweet. :) I'm so glad that I was able to come and be there on her special day. She is such a sweetheart. I love her dearly.

    ReplyDelete